Friday, December 10, 2021

Snowy Christmas Shaker Tags

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing 2 large Tags featuring Creative Embellishments Large Deer Tag, Large Christmas Eve Tag

and also the Flourish Stencil 3.

It's so hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner and this year I'm feeling especially humbled as my family is almost

all together.  I'm so grateful to have them living within 30 minutes of me and a quick trip to see them and spend time together after

over 30 years of living many miles apart makes my heart happy!  I hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas like I will be.

These tags come in 2 pieces, a solid tag and then the window that goes over the solid tag.  They can be easily made into shakers by simply adding some acetate and foam tape.

To create these fun tags I started out painting the front window with white acrylic paint and then inking up the scenes with colored chalk inks.  After the paint dried I added some

acetate and foam tape to the back of the Window panel.  Cover the Back panel of the tag with patterned paper and add some Diamond Dust to the center.

Adhere the front panel to the back panel and shake!

 

The next step is to add some texture to the top front of this tag.  I did that by pushing some Opal Glitter Medium through the Flourish Stencil.

I also added some Laser Iridescent Paste to the rest of the front window panel.

      

   

To finish off these tags I added some flowers, holly and pinecones as well as a ribbon bow, all from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

   

1 comment: