Monday, December 13, 2021

"Happy Dance" Video Tutorial

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun card for Del Bello's Designs. I'm calling this Card "Happy Dance" and it features Card-io, Lavinia and Nellie's Choice stamps.  

The Del Bello's Designs Store carries several sets of all of these stamps and they are all so fun to work with. You don't have to be a perfect stamper to create a beautiful project with them, which makes you look like you've been stamping all your life!

I hope you'll stop by and watch my video tutorial on how to create this fun card I call "Happy Dance".  





Supplies Used:
65 lb. Black Cardstock: 8" x 8" blue mat,
65 lb. Pink Cardstock: 7-1/4" x 7-1/4" pink mat,
110 lb. White Cardstock: 7" x 7" Card Panel 

Stamps:
Card-io Collection: Tiny Trailers A7




Distress Oxides

Sparkling Glitter Gel Pens by Uni-Ball Signo
Pink, Yellow, Green, Orange, White

Additional Supplies:
Black Glitter Pen
Gelly Roll Clear Stardust
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



1 comment: