Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments September Challenge

 Hello friends!  Welcome to the Creative Embellishments September challenge!  The moodboard this month offers so many beautiful starting points and the twist for this challenge is to use Rust.


I created a card set for this challenge.





I simply used the color Rust in various areas of my card set, the background papers, leaves and bow.  I stamped a sentiment and framed it with the Twig Frame and Fall Leaves.

I used distress oxide Ink to color them .  To finish off the cards I added flowers and a bow.  I hope you're join us for the September challenge!  Stop by the Creative Embellishments blog to see what the Design Team created!  Can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment