Friday, September 4, 2020

Fairy Hugs Design Team

 Hello friends! Today I'm sharing some exciting news! I am so excited to share with you that I will be joining the Fairy Hugs Design Team. Fairy Hugs is a new company and today is their debut!

Here is my first project I created with their gorgeous stamps! I want to introduce Oscar the Octopus! He is the focal point of this card.




To make this card I created the background with Distress Oxide Inks and then all my stamping was done with the new Fairy Hugs Black Ink pad. To decorate the outside of the card I used various stamps from my stash and the new Fairy Hugs Glitter Powder. You can visit the blog for a close up and to meet my teammates and see their beautiful projects. http://www.fairyhugsblog.com/


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  




No comments:

Post a Comment