Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Mermaid Tail Shaker Card Set

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a fun  Mermaid Tale Shaker  card set featuring Creative Embellishments Mermaid Tail Shaker.

I'm so drawn to anything with mermaid themes..My horoscope  sign is a water sign and I just love anything to do with the sea.

I love the colors of these cards and the simplicity of the cards.

 

 


      

For these cards I simply covered the solid back piece with patterned paper and trimmed the excess.

I embossed the outline with Embossing Powder...a glittery mix in a pale aqua.

   

To finish the shakers I added a mixture of sea colored sequins to the inside of the shaker .

I stamped a sentiment and added flowers and adhesive gems to finish it off.

Hope you will give these fun Mermaid Tails a try!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment