Monday, August 10, 2020

Legendary Birthday Cards

 

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing  a card set featuring Creative Embellishments Horseshoes, Saddle, Cowboy Hat Set.

As most of you know I live in the Cowboy State -  Wyoming.  We live a western life and celebrate our heritage every year with a huge celebration.

Our families come home for the week and we get visitors from all over the country.  Of course this year is different and our celebration was cancelled until next year.

It's just not the same around here!  Next year will be here soon and the line-up for the 125th Daddy Of Em All will go on!

Until then here's a couple of Cowboy cards I created for fun!

To alter the chipboard pieces I inked them up with dark brown chalk ink and then rubbed them with silver wax rub.  I wanted a rustic feel and this seemed to work perfect.  It allowed the details to show and gave it an Old West feel.

I made these into easel cards and used the Horseshoes, to anchor the top of the card.   I had this cool stamp for the sentiment that went with the Cowboy theme.

here's a few of the close-ups and details.

 


   

   

 
 
   
  
     

Hope you'll give these a try...they make great cards for guys and all the cowboys in your life!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Debbie. Love the masculine and rugged look! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete