Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas Week Projects and a Fond Farewell

 

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing  a few projects featuring Creative Embellishments Embroidery Hoops Frames, Circle Bokeh Stencil, and Snowflake Frame 3 and Let It Snow Title Quotes and Sayings.

This is a bittersweet post as it is my last post for the Creative Embellishments Team.  I have been on the team for 5 years now and it has been a fabulous 5 years! I will miss everyone and I especially want to thank all of you whop have followed my projects and posts.

This is the best team I have ever worked with and Nicolle has a fabulous company to work with. The product is the best in the industry!  She has a variety of product which I am sharing with you today.

My first projects is a card set featuring Snowflake Frame 3 and Let It Snow Title Quotes and Sayings.

To alter the chipboard pieces I inked them with Versa Mark and the used Vintage Blue Opaque Sparkle Embossing Powder.  This powder reminds me of fresh fallen snow.  Here in Wyoming we haven't had much snow, in fact it's been very mild and pleasant.  Every now and them we get these types of Fall weather.  We call the Indian Summers.

To finish off these 2 cards I added some adhesive gems and some coordinating ribbon.



 


 





This next was a fun card to make.  I simply stamped it and colored it with Distress Inks and then added the Embroidery Hoops Frame 

 

 This cards was made with the Circle Bokeh Stencil and Distress inks and White Stazon Ink.

After I finished the background I Stamped the images and I used a dauber to color in the circles.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

 

Farewell for now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment