Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Creative Embellishments December Challenge

 Wow!  I can't believe it's December...the year flew by!  I have so much to be grateful for this year...mostly family and health!  I have been blessed to have my family move back and are now close by and I get to see them all the time!  This challenge is one of my favorites!  The non traditional colors and the bling as the added twist!  This card set features the Christmas Holly Wreath.

  



To alter the wreath I used Raspberry Tinsel Embossing Powder and Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder. I layered the chipboard pieces on patterned paper and the popped it up on gold glitter cardstock.  To finish this off I added some cream colored Poinsettias from my stash and added an embossed stamped sentiment to the center of the wreath.


Hope you join us in this fun challenge! You can visit the Creative Embellishments blog for all the details.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment