Friday, November 26, 2021

Fancy Christmas Bulbs Large Tag

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing my first Christmas project for 2021.  I created this tag featuring the Creative Embellishments Fancy Christmas Bulbs  chipboard set.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and we are getting ready to celebrate Christmas!  This year flew by!

To alter these fun chipboard pieces I simply embossed them with silver glitter embossing powder.

I added some red mirror cardstock to the back behind the snowflake cut outs.  I added the cut out snowflakes to the card also.

After embossing I added red adhesive gems to the centers of all the snow flakes.



 





   

To finish off this tag I added a flower, stamens and a glittery pine cone as well as some silver ribbons to the bulbs.

I hope you will give this fun tag a try!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

   

1 comment:

  1. Fabulously fun and charming holiday season greeting. The 1960s/70s style font on the sentiment lettering is all kinds of awesome! (And reminds me of plenty of concert poster letting from those days.)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete