Sunday, October 17, 2021

New Design Team featuring Del Bellos Designs

 Hello friends!  Just popping in to share some news with you.  I will be designing for Del Bello's Designs and I  have my first project to share with you today. Del Bello's is based in the USA and is the largest retailer specializing in Lavinia Stamps, Sweet Poppy Stencils, Nellies Choice and complimenting Craft supplies!  

Here is my first card, I call it "Over The Moon" I also have a video on You tube for this card. 







Be Sure to stop by and give me thumbs up and subscribe!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Debbie! Your card is beautiful! Love all the Lavinia stamps together to make a magical scene!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is utterly beautiful. Such a serene, soul soothingly lovely design.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete