Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Every Dream Panel

 Hello friends!  I'm sharing a new card today that I'm calling Every Dream.  This card features several Lavinia stamps and the Elegance Stencil. this panel measures 5"x8". 

To create the background I started off by masking off a 1" border.  This allows you to ink over the edges. Place the stencil over the card and ink it with Wild Honey and then go over it once again with Spiced Marmalade in random areas on the stencil.

Stamp all your images and draw some small hills either with torn paper or Lavinia stencils, also available in the Del Bello's Designs store.


Here is a list of supplies I used for this card. 

Lavinia Stamps and Stencil:

Aurora, Fairy Bugs, Pipin, Every Dream 

Elegant Stencil.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment