Friday, October 1, 2021

Creative Embellishments October Challenge

Hello friends!  Here we are at the October Challenge!  This year is just flying by!  We have already had snow in the mountains here in Wyoming!  With Fall here it brings so many fun holidays and celebrations.  I made this tag in celebration of Halloween!  







 I used Creative Embellishments Creepy Trees and Web Borders. 

 To alter the chipboard I used Versa Mark clear embossing ink and Black Sparkle Embossing Powder. I used some older Halloween paper I found in my stash as well as the flowers.  To finish off this large tag I added some ribbon. 

 Hope you will play along with us for the October Challenge!  For all the details visit the Creative Embellishments blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!






No comments:

Post a Comment