Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Garden Swing Panel

 Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing another panel featuring Lavinia Stamps and Distress Oxides, I call it Garden Swing. 


To create the background on this stamp I used Distress Oxides in Scattered Straw Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Abandoned Coral and Black Soot.  The stamping was done with Versa Fine black Onyx Ink and Archival Inks in Fern Green, and Leaf Green for the Spanish Moss.


Lavinia Stamps used: Butterflies, Bluebells, Dandelions, Wild Flower, Slender Mushrooms, Spanish Moss, Fairy Dust and Swing Bed Large.

After stamping my scene I highlighted the flowers with glitter gel pens and paint pens.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and all the items used for this card can be found in the Del Bello's Designs Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment