Friday, October 22, 2021

Coffee Shaker Card Set

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Shaker Card Set featuring the Coffee Shaker and the Distressed Circle Stencil.

I decided to make these a get well type of card and can be used for anyone who is having a down day or just not feeling like themselves.

To create these fun cards I simply painted the shaker elements with brown acrylic paint and added sequence and seed beads to the insides of these

shakers.  For the background I simply stamped some coffee beans and  the Distressed Circle Stencil.  I brushed some brown ink through the stencil to create coffee rings.





   

To finish this card I added some ribbon and flowers from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hope you'll give these fun Shaker cards a try!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment