Friday, October 29, 2021

Christmas Milk Can Chalkboard

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Christmas project featuring Creative Embellishments Large Milkcan Set Home Decor and the

Holly and Berry border and Holly Sprigs Border Set.

Well Christmas is coming and it's time to start your Christmas projects.  I created this fun chalkboard decoration for a naughty or nice list!

I started out by paining this piece by painting it with black chalkboard paint and then adding the Holly and Berry border and Holly Sprigs Border Set.

To alter the Border set I simply added silver wax rub over it.

       

 


   

To finish up this piece I added some embellishments from my stash.  I added some burlap flowers as well as some Holly Flowers and small pine cones.

I also added a Pine Sprig.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

I hope you give this fun project a try!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment