Friday, August 20, 2021

Wood Veneer Earrings

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing something a little different featuring Creative Embellishments Drop Style 1 Wood Veneers and Rectangles Wood.

You get 8 laser cut 1/8" thick plywood  blanks in each set and they are perfect for earrings, key chains and much more.

I made a couple of sets of earrings with each set.  Wood earrings are very popular right now and what a great way to make a unique pair that nobody else has!  They also make great gifts and the set offers 4 different sizes!

To alter the veneers I put them in an embossing folder and ran them through a die cut machine.  I Painted them copper and added gold wax rub to the raised embossing.

I punched holes in the bottom of each earring using a crop-a-dile so I could more bead dangles.

The stones are Jade chips and natural stone Amazonite.  I used antique brass and copper chain for the findings.



   

 

         

I hope you will give these fun pieces a try and enjoy making your own jewelry!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment