Sunday, August 1, 2021

Creative Embellishments August Challenge

 Hello friends!  The August Challenge is here!  The challenge is to use white space and be inspired by the one element in the photo.  My element was the succulents and then I also found myself inspired by the turquoise.  I used the Succulents Set

I altered them by inking them with chalk ink and then going over them with Turquoise wax rub.

I used leather cording and a Turquoise tear drop shaped bead as and accent as well as small pink flowers to embellish.

 




Be sure to stop by the Creative embellishments blog to see how you can win a fabulous prize package of Creative Embellishments chipboard and for all the details on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie







1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! Love the awesome inclusion of turquoise here to further drive home the southwestern theme. Very creative + inspiring idea!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete