Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Creative Embellishments September Challenge

 Hello friends!  Wow!  September already!  This year is flying by and travel is coming to an end in this part of the country.

The September Creative Embellishments challenge features a map as the twist and to choose one element from the photo.  I did add one, it's peeking out at the top of this large tag.

I also chose leaf as my my inspiration from the photo.  I used the Leaf Shaker and Autumn Leaves chipboard pieces.

I painted the chipboard with a yellow ochre acrylic paint and then highlighted them with gold wax.

I filled the shaker with multi colored sequins and gold seed beads.



I hope you will play along with the challenge this month.  You can visit the Creative Embellishments blog for all the details.


Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Super pretty shaker tag. The abundance of gold is fantastic and really captures the warmth, be it literal or much more visually based, that resides in fall.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete