Thursday, September 16, 2021

Creative Embellishments Autumn Card Set

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card set featuring Creative Embellishments Autumn Leaves, Circular Twig Frameand Berry Frame 4.

While Fall is not officially here it is just right around the corner and we are feeling the cooler mornings and evenings along

with warm days and a little rain here and there.  Fall is my favorite time of year!  I created this card set to reflect the colors and warmth of the season.  It's hard to believe we are over half way through September and before you know it will be celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas.

   

To alter the chipboard on these cards I first inked them with several colors of chalk ink and then embossed them with Ultra Thick embossing powder.

After the embossing powder cooled off, I sprayed them with Dylusions Shimmer spray and them reheated the embossing powder.

This sets the shimmer into to the embossing and gives you a very cool effect.

      

To finish off my cards I arranged the leaves around the frames and added flowers and some ribbon.

I hope you'll give this fun technique a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog today!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment