Friday, July 30, 2021

Unique Layout Creative Embellishments


Hello friends!  today I'm sharing a layout featuring Creative Embellishments Chipboard Intricate Floral  and the Unique word Set.

Summer is the time for beautiful weddings and celebrations....here in Wyoming we a celebrating The daddy of Em all

and as you walk around town you see many dressed in these

vintage type gowns.  They are so colorful and beautiful, lots of lace and netting.

I created this layout using the gown as inspiration and the Intricate Floral  doily reminded me of something you would see in the old days.




   

To alter the  chipboard pieces i simply painted them with acrylic paint in the color Periwinkle.

I added flowers and a matching ribbon from my stash and fussy cut a few flowers from the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Dazzlingly beautiful LO. I'm all but going weak in the knees for the elegantly gorgeous combo of royal blue and wisteria worthy purple here.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete