Friday, April 23, 2021

Under The Sea Mini Album

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a double mini album with a Nautical theme.  It features lots of great Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces starting with the focal piece Round Ship Window Frame that I turned into a shaker.  I surrounded it with the Mermaid Pair pieces, Fishnet Panel, Coral, Seaweed. Seaweed 2, Lighthouse Set of 4, Nautical 6 Piece Set, Nautical Badge SetNautical Compass, Nautical Star Tropical Fish and last but not least Seashells.

I used the Seaweed Stencil to begin this project, I pushed some modeling paste through it and then gave it a quick spray with glimmer mist.

To alter the chipboard I started off by giving it a base coat with white Acrylic paint.

I used several colors of Opal Magic Acrylic paint to give the chipboard  an opalescent color like Mother of Pearl.  Finally gave it a rub with some Opal Magic wax rubs.

To finish off the cover and the backbone of the Album I added some flowers, seed beads, pearls, sequins and mica flakes.

 

This album holds a ton of photos and is perfect for a vacation album or will hold all you beachy type photos.




















 



     

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a peek at this fun album.

Here is a short video featuring each page.






No comments:

Post a Comment