Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Creative Embellishments April Challenge

 Hello friends!  April is here already!  I'm so ready for Spring and warmer weather!  We've had a long Winter here in Wyoming!  Today I'm sharing a large tag I made for the Creative Embellishments April challenge. I choose a Lilac background with hints of blue and green.  Lilacs always remind me of Spring and I love the smell of these beautiful flowers.  For the twist on this tag I added some black and white washi tape with  a dragonfly to mimic the large dragonfly on the tag.  This tag features Creative Embellishments Delphinium  and Flourish Dragonfly .








I embossed the chipboard with a dusty plum embossing powder and detailed it with acrylic flowers and crystal beads.  I added a ribbon and sentiment to complete.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to come play along with the April Challenge .  You can find the details on the Creative Embellishments blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment