Friday, April 30, 2021

Creative Embellishments Spring Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Spring Tag featuring Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces.  The pieces using on this tag are Flourish Butterflies Set 4 - Wings and 2 of the Flourish 31 pieces.  Here in Wyoming we get our worst snow storms in the months of April and May.  We are all so ready for Spring here and sometimes you just have to dream about it.  Every now and then Spring comes early and  it seems this may be one of those years!  We are actually getting a little rain now.  The color yellow reminds me of sunshine and when I was working on this tag I really wanted it to reflect sunshine!

I altered the chipboard with 2 different colors of yellow embossing powder.

The Butterfly with a lighter color but both have glitter in them.

This tag is large enough that you could add it to the front of a slim
line card and give it as a card.

 

I added a couple of small orange crystal dangles to this project to give
it a little bright pop of color.


 




I hope you are enjoying some nice weather where you are and as always, 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

      

1 comment: