Friday, March 19, 2021

Under The Sea Wall Hanging

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a little wall hanging featuring several Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces.  

I  started out with the Fishnet Panel 2 as my base/background piece.  To decorate this piece I layered Tropical Fish, Seaweed, Seaweed 2, Seaweed 3, and Large Seashells 2 and last but not least one of the Mermaids from Mermaid Pair.

To alter my chipboard pieces I started out with my panel and as you can see I changed my mind from this wonderful Leafy Panel to the Fishnet Panel 2.

I colored all my chipboard pieces with ink, I mixed these use up with Distress inks and chalk inks.  I used oceany colors like corals, blues, purples, greens, and pinks.

Once they were all colored I embossed them with  Ultra thick embossing powder.  I  inked them up

 with Versa Mark and the added the powder.  I repeated this step twice to give them extra gloss.

The next step is to spray all my pieces with Glimmer Mist...it has lots of metallic in it and it will give you a great effect once it's heated up again.  So spray your pieces and using your heat gun heat them 

all up again until the embossing powder melts the glimmer mist into it.  This is what it will look like when it's finished.

I hope you will give this fun technique a try...it gives your chipboard a fun texture that is thick and sparkly.

To finish of my wall hanging I added flowers and sequins with some glass pebbles to give it the look

 of bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Extraordinarily gorgeous! This as mesmerizing as seeing a mermaid in real life would surely be. 🧜‍♀️

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete