Friday, March 26, 2021

Easter Card Set

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a set of Easter cards featuring Creative Embellishments Easter Baskets and Bluebells.

Easter is upon us once again...time flies by so fast!  This is one of my favorite holidays for many reasons, one being the soft colors and all the flowers are awakening from a long winter!

I have to tell you that I'm so excited for summer...we have experienced a longer than usual winter here in the plains.  The last storm we had dumped 31" of snow on us and buried us for several days. It's been over a week and we probably won't see it gone for another 2-3 weeks.  So to say I'm ready is an understatement!

It has me creating Beachy and flowery projects!!  These cards were fun to make, lots of dimension and layering, some fussy cutting, embossing and paint!

The directions on how to alter the chipboard pieces are on the bottom 2 photos.




 

 

 

    

   

   

   

 


To finish off my cards I added small flowers and some ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Super lovely Easter greeting. The embossed basket is stunning and looks so much more lifelike than if it was "just" made of paper, CS, or chipboard. Really terrific technique. Thank you very much for sharing!

    May you have a sunny, serene, and thoroughly lovely Easter season.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete