Friday, February 26, 2021

Doors and Windows Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a large tag that features Arched Door set 1, Door Style 1, Window Shaker, Circle Vine Frame, and the Lily Flourish.

To create this large tag I covered the chipboard with gesso and crackle and then allowed them to dry.

I embossed all pieces with aqua tinsel embossing powder and then I went over it with copper embossing powder.





The layering began with the Circle Vine Frame,

The next layer was the Arched Door set 1 followed by the Window Shaker and then tucked in the Lily Flourish on top and below the Arched Door set 1

Inside the shaker are turquoise and aqua sequins.

To finish this tag I added flowers, sequins, mic flakes and glitter glass from my stash.

I also added a quick spray with some glimmer mist.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you give this fun tag a try!

     



No comments:

Post a Comment