Monday, March 29, 2021

Spring Tag

Hello friends!  Today i'm sharing a tag featuring Creative Embellishments Purple Plant and Bird Cage Set 2.   I'm so ready for Spring...we still have snow on the ground in some places 6 foot drifts.  We had 30+ inches of snow a few weeks ago and it's taking it's time melting.  This Spring tag is adding a little color to my environment and I'm so ready for warmer weather!

To alter my chipboard pieces I simply embossed the Bird Cage Set 2 with copper embossing powder and then went over it with Rose Gold wax to highlight the flourishes.   The Purple Plant  piece was cut into smaller pieces and embossed with a lime green embossing powder and highlighted with some of the  Rose Gold wax.


  

To finish off the tag I added a cute little crystal charm to the bird cage with a jump ring and some wire.

The Purple Plant  piece was cut into smaller pieces and embossed with a lime green embossing powder and highlighted with some of the  Rose Gold wax.

The last details were a sentiment, some ribbon and flowers.

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

   

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the wee heart attached with wire. What a sweet, delightful touch and additional hit of dimension.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete