Monday, September 7, 2020

Wedding Layout

 Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Wedding layout featuring Creative Embellishments Flourish Corner Frames and Leafy Corner Flourish Set.

I had this beautiful glittery paper collection in my stash and thought I'd give it a play.    The perfect compliment to this collection is the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces I used to frame this layout.

To alter the chipboard, I painted it with copper colored acrylic paint and then rubbed it with copper waxes. 

 Super simple but it highlights and coordinates with the page perfectly. As you can see there's lots of layouring, embossing and die cuts.  You can see the details of the chipboard in the step out photos below.

   

   

 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment