Monday, June 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments June Challenge

Hello friends!  June is already here and time for another Creative Embellishments challenge!  The colors on the photo really drew me in for this challenge!  The twist is to add a piece of lace!  It can't get anymore perfect for me! 



 I used several pieces of chipboard on this one and the Lacey Border Chipboard Piece was perfect for this challenge as well as adding a piece of lace under it.





I added the Ornate Square Frame around the photo as well as the Inspire Word Set as a title and the Flourish Butterflies to embellish it.  To alter the chipboard I simply colored them with Plum colored ink and the embossed them with gold Embossing powder around the edges.   Hope you'll play along with the June Challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



No comments:

Post a Comment