Sunday, May 31, 2020

Rose Leaf Trellis and Barrel

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun tag that features Creative Embellishments Butterfly Set, Trellis and Rose Leaves, and Half Barrel.

We are finally in full blown hot weather here in Wyoming and the Roses are blooming as well as everything else.  Hope you are all getting out in
your yards and able to do some gardening or at least enjoy the weather.


 


To alter the chipboard pieces I painted them with acrylic paint and then highlighted them with Copper wax rubs.
 I finished embellishing this tag with Red Ribbon and Red Roses.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Debbie. I always enjoy your bright and happy projects. You have such a creative way of combining colours on your projects. Love them!
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete