Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Summer Easel Cards

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing some fun summery cards featuring Creative Embellishments Doily Frame Set 2, Butterfly Set and the Intricate Heart Border.


So a little story...many of you know I live in Wyoming and this past week our state had snow...June 9th we had several inches of snow on our summit and they had to close I-80 west of us.  It was crazy!  I had to break out the leggings and winter coat!  Since we have warmed up and back to shorts. Thank Goodness!
I was inspired to add some sunshine to my life and these two cards surely do that.





 







To alter the chipboard pieces  I started by cutting the Intricate Heart Border  in half and painting all  my pieces in a dark blue metallic acrylic paint.




The next step was to add some crackle to the pieces.




And finally I added some Silver Gilding wax to finish it off.



To finish embellishing my cards I added some flowers and ribbon to the frame.

Thanks so much for taking a peek and stopping by my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment