Thursday, April 23, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #25

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #25.   The stamps I used to make this card is Wild Flower, Whimsical Whisps and Fairytale.


The background was made with Distress Oxide Inks. 

 








The images are all stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #25 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 






Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, Your card is gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Debbie! I love the monochromatic color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, your Lavinia scene is breathtaking with such lovely, warm, colors! I will miss you! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color and that scene is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful warm summer card! I always enjoy the vibrant colours you use on your cards to create your fairy scenes. Love it, Debbie!
    Stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how it turned out. Your background makes me think of the hot days of summer :) and the orange wings and small details just finish a perfect card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete