Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sweet As Honey

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout that hopefully brings some sunshine to you!  

We just received several inches of snow the last couple of days here in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.  The best part is it melts fast because it's wet and slushy.

This layout features Creative Embellishments Sweet As Honey
Beehive Frame, and Large Corner Flourishes.  To alter these I simply rubbed them in Copper Wax.  I snipped the Large Corner Flourishes in half and laid them out lengthwise
to frame my photo.







The background was created by using a Tim Holtz stencil and modeling paste and before the paste 
dried I added copper colored embossing powder to it
and heat embossed, it gives you a really fun bubbly raised technique. 

After adhering the chipboard I added art stones, pearl beads, seed beads, sequins and glitter glass to random areas of the chipboard and  gave them a quick spray of mist.  Finish it up with some butterflies and flowers.

Hope you liked my project and thanks for stopping by the Creative Embellishments blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment