Thursday, May 14, 2020

Relax Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a tag featuring Creative Embellishments Sea Creature ATC Coins and Pussy Willow Flourish.  Relaxing would be wonderful right now and even though we are home with family and some of us are crafting away the time, it's still not the same as being able to come and go as you please.  

I love to shop for fun crafty items and thank goodness Creative Embellishments allows us to get the retail therapy online!!!


I decided that since the beach is one of the best places to relax....I would bring the beach to you!










To alter my chipboard I simple added coordinating embossing powder and heat embossed.   The tag has several fun layers and is embellished with flowers and adhesive gems.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment