Thursday, February 27, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #21

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #21.   The stamps I used to make these cards are Christopher, Meadow Grass, Toadstool Mini, Bluebells, Moon, Whimsical Whisps, and Druids Inn.

This card is one of my favorites!  The background was made with Distress inks.    I added some splatters with water.




The images are all stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink.  To finish this card I added highlights to the tree roots, mushrooms and a few other places with a silver gelly roll pen.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #21 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 






Debbie

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous scene, Debbie, and such soothing, pure colors in the background! Lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and I love the color! You've created such a great scene with all these stamps. Love the little caterpillar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Debbie! No heat embossing? Your a girl after my own heart! I love the inked background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Debbie, as always. I almost missed the moon in the background, i am so glad you have made your image large, so i wouldn't miss a inspiring idea! I can't wait to play with Druids Inn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this- the color is amazing and the caterpillar is just peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie I love the serene scene you created! The combination of dies is perfect and I love the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie I love the serene scene you created! The combination of dies is perfect and I love the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous set of cards. The backgrounds are just stunning in that colour. Love everything about these cards, Debbie.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete