Sunday, March 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments March Mood Board Challenge


Hi everyone and welcome to the March Challenge!  The mood board this month is filled with lots of vibrant colors and the twist is to glitter! 

 I loved the flowered gown in the mood board...beautiful flowers and rich purple and aqua!  I used The small butterfly from the Butterfly Set and one of the flourishes from the Leafy Corner Flourish Set
This month we are collaborating with Rinea Foils.  I added flowers using the foils and also after I die cut the florals into the card I added foil as a background behind the die cut.
I added my glitter to the Leafy Corner Flourish. 








I hope you will play along with our challenge this month!  You can find all the details on the Creative Embellishments Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment