Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Easel Hat Card

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a easel hat card  featuring

Stamperia House of Roses


This paper collection is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it. I love the bright colors, it can be used for Birthday's, Mothers Day, Easter, Weddings or any  occasion!  It's perfect for layouts and card making!

I used

Velvet ribbon for the bow and beaded lace for the hatband and  from my stash.  The flowers are also from my stash.


The hat is created using Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circles and are available at the Rubber Buggy Store







The sentiment is also from my stash and is a Penny Black Stamp called Heartfelt Thanks. 


 Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store and pick up this beautiful collection!


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today.


 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment