Saturday, February 22, 2020

Ciao Bella Easter and Spring Card Set

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card set featuring

Ciao Bella - Sicilia- 12 x 12 Prints Paper Collection.  

Today the weather is beautiful here, however we still have snow piled up to 12 feet in certain areas, but.....I heard birds singing.  It reminded me that Spring is around the corner and it made me think about Easter and flowers. 

This paper collection is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it. I love the bright colors, it gives me Spring fever!  It's Perfect for bright Spring/Easter layouts and card making!







The sentiment, flowers and ribbon are from my stash. 

 Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store and pick up this beautiful collection!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.



 Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment