Thursday, October 10, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #11

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #11.  This card is so bright and colorful and I just love the techniques used to create it!! 









I created the background with several colors of Distress Oxide Inks and then did all the stamping with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  Using a stencil and Distress ink I went over the stencil and added the designs to the corners and the bare areas of the card. To finish up I highlighted Guinevere with a white gelly pen.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #11 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Debbie. Love the vibrant background and the stenciling adds a whole new dimension to your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gloriously warm scene, Debbie! I especially like that you used a magical color combination with this sweet mermaid. Makes me want to swim in her amazing waters! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful highlighting on your precious card! That mermaid is so pretty holding the butterfly so gently! The colors are so beautiful and bright, makes my happy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job making flutterby and Guineviere stand out. This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Deb- I love the bright colors you used for this one and the pops of pink are great.

    ReplyDelete