Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Old Fashioned Christmas Card Set

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a card set featuring UKH Gallery Old Fashioned Christmas.  This collection comes with tags, word strips and card cut outs and you can create many projects from this amazing paper pack.  I really love that the colors are neutral and you can add that pop of color without taking away from the patterned papers and details.  I embellished these cards using  Wild Orchid Crafts Gypsophila Flowers - Deep Red and  Wild Orchid Crafts Gypsophila Flowers - Deep Ivory  


I also added a few items from my stash.  I die-cut some snowflakes with gold glitter card stock and added a red and white twine bow as well as the large poinsettia flower. 














Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment