Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Halloween Folio

Hello friends! Today  I'm sharing a fun little Halloween folio featuring Creative Embellishments Witch Hat Shaker, Spider Web Rectangular Frame and Happy Halloween Word Set.

Hard to believe Halloween is just days away, Summer is gone in my neck of the woods and we got a big dose of Winter last week.  I was really enjoying summer however, I really love Fall and Halloween decorations and my grand kids always have great costumes.  Over the years I have collected many photos and this year I told myself I was going to add them into a mini album so I created this little folio.  It measures 8"x 5"x 1.5" .  
It holds 16 photos and the pockets can hold a few more.




I used black glitter card stock for the background on the Witch Hat Shaker.














  


  




To alter all the chipboard pieces I used VersaMark Ink to cover  them and then sprinkled  Black Sparkle Embossing powder over them and heat embossed.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!





No comments:

Post a Comment