Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Sympathy Card

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing another card featuring Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set and Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set..  These  sets come with flowers and vases, butterflies and sentiments for many occasions.  You can purchase these stamp sets and supplies to create this card in the Rubber Buggy Store.  Today's card is a sympathy card.







To start this card I used several Distress Oxide inks in Spun Sugar,Dusty Concord and Picked Rasberry and  to create the background.  I
 I then spritzed the whole background lightly with water.

The next step is to stamp your images, I started with  Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set because it is the largest stamp and focal point of the card. I used a WRMK Stamping platform tool.

After stamping the image I added Stickles and Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers to give them some sparkle.

Next step is to stamp the Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments.    I chose to do this on black card stock using clear Versa Mark ink and embossing with Ranger Blush Pearl Embossing Powder.  I adhered several sequins to the front of the card to add texture.


To finish up I stamped the inside of the card and the envelope with Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments and Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment