Sunday, June 16, 2019

Count Your Blessings featuring Creative Embellishments

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout of my grand daughter featuring Creative Embellishments Square Mini Frames, Count Your Blessings Word Phrase and Rose Flourishes. 

These photos are from 2008 but she recently graduated and I'm trying to finish up her school years album.  She has grown to be a beautiful young lady but she was a beautiful child too.  She is a blessing in so many ways.   Anyway we are celebrating her graduation this month and I have been working hard to finish this album of her school years.







To alter the chipboard I inked it all with VersaMark and then added Copper Embossing powder.   If you noticed the patterned paper has copper details and I wanted it to coordinate with that.


When I was finished embossing the chipboard pieces I added wax to make the details of the chipboard pop.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment