Saturday, October 13, 2018

October Guest Designer for TCW

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a project as a Guest Designer of the month.  My first project is a set of beautiful wooden trays that I  altered using TCW products to give them a Patina finish.



Start of by painting your trays. I used an aqua/turquoise color.








I added Gold embossing powder while the modeling paste was still wet and heat embossed.





Using a dauber and paper towel I  then added a black acrylic paint to give them some depth.  I applied the paint and then rubbed most of it off leaving small amounts in the space of the texture.







For my finished trays. I added some corners to my trays to finish them off.






Hope you like this project and would love it if you join me for another project  when I share my final guest project.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment