Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Fall layout featuring Creative Embellishments

Hello Creative Embellishment fans! Debbie with you today sharing a Fall project using the Chicken Wire PanelButterfly Set and Gorgeous Small Border Word Set.

Our weather is changing fast now and we are due for our first snowfall. We went from 80 to 40's in just a day so we are all freezing. The leaves are not finished changing here so hoping we can see that to the end. Anyway, I captured some gorgeous Sunflowers and thought I would put them on a page.


I started this page off by building my background with modeling paste and a stencil.


Next step was to add some spray, I chose this one because of all the shimmer in it.


Once this background was dry I simply added a little embossing powder to it and then added all my embellishments, I inked the chipboard pieces and sprinkled embossing powder in random areas.

 




To finish it off I added some art stones and mica flakes.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment