Sunday, October 21, 2018

Wedding Layout Featuring Creative Embellishments Chipboard

Hello friends!   Today I'm sharing a Wedding layout I created with the Butterfly Set, Leafy Vine Frame and She Has Fire word phrase.


I started this layout by creating a background using a stencil , modeling paste and some glimmer mist.


The next step was to stare layering the photo with embellishments.  I fussy cut some flowers from patterned paper and layered it under the matted photo. Added some flowers and then all my chipboard pieces.
To alter the chipboard I inked it with chalk ink and then added some gold embossing powder in random areas.


I added adhesive pearls to the Butterflies.




The finals step was to add art stones and seed beads randomly to areas of the layout. I resprayed the stones with glimmer mist and the final touch was to add adhesive pearls surrounding the photo.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment