Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Dreaming of Pink Ballet Slippers

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout with you that I created for the 
Creative Embellishments Team. 
When I was a little girl I always wanted to take ballet lessons.  
My predicament was that I was painfully shy, you'd never know that today!  
Instead of ballet I learned to twirl a baton. 
So I thought I'd create a layout of one of my dreams. 

The chipboard pieces I chose to embellish this layout are 






To alter my chipboard I started out by painting with Gold acrylic paint.



 I added a coat of pink.


 To add some interest I coated it all with Opal Magic. This paint is very opalescent as the name says and gives it such an interesting look.


For my final step I added Metallique Wax Rub.


Thanks for indulging my dreams and as always,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

For more inspiration from the Amazing Creative Embellishments Designers

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment