Friday, August 10, 2018

Creative Embellishments Sunflowers

Hello friends, welcome to my blog today. I was out for a walk when I came 
across these beautiful Sunflowers peeking over the fence at me.  
Sunflowers are such a happy flower and these one made me smile, they are 
so colorful and bright!  I always look forward to Fall because the beauties make 
a short visit but they always brighten things up!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Creative Embellishments Sunflowers 
chipboard pieces.  
For this layout I used Sunflower BorderSunflower Set and the 

I painted the chipboard using Prima Sparks in Gold. I used this as the base color 
and then added to it by painting the chipboard pieces with different Metallic paints 
also by Prima.  The centers of the flowers are Prima rust paste.  To complete them 
I rubbed with Copper wax also by Prima.


Instead of using the corner set in the corners, I used them to bracket my photo.



 I also used the Sunflower Border in a different way.  I cut the flourishes 
away from the big center flower and used them to add some interest to my flower cluster.
  I tucked in the individual flowers from the Sunflower Set in random areas of this layout.

As always thank you for visiting my blog today and be sure to stop by the 
Creative Embellishments Blog for more inspiration from our 
amazing design team!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment