Friday, February 9, 2024

My Passion

 Hello friends, I know you haven't heard from me for a very long time.  I've been really enjoying my life, still creating some but mostly I'm staying buried into my Bible journaling.  I've been reading God's word for some time now and have made some amazing discoveries in it.  Now people tell me they read the Bible, however I'm going beyond just reading it.  I'm making sure that I understand what it is saying to me.

I'll share some of that here, however some of it is highly personal. One of my favorite bibles is the illustrating Bible.  It's large and I can journal in it and also stamp in it and decorate it.  It has large margins and plenty of room to write in and decorate. I have several bibles but this is one of my favorites.  It is the illustrating bible by Dayspring.




I also have the following bibles by Tyndale.  These bibles are gorgeous!  They have beautiful pages in them as well as they are the NLT - New Living Translation so they are easy to understand.  They  have several different bibles but they are also some of my favorites.








This bible is so pretty, it has vellum pages as well as pages you can use your colored pencils  to color in the images and also a margin to journal in.




Soon I'll share some of my projects I've been working on.  I'm still making jewelry (lots of it) and doing some cardmaking.

Of course I'm still quilting and sewing and loving it so much.  Here is my first quilt. 




Backing



Quilting


I gave this quilt to my mother for  he birthday.  I'm going to have to make myself one.  I also made a baby quilt for  a gift for a special little guy who is one of our extended family members.

Front


Backing


Pocket Pillow for books.


So, wanted to let people know that I'm off Instagram and Facebook for good.  I just saw no need for them and more and I don't approve of the things happening there.  I'm much happier without them.

Still getting some inspiration from Pinterest but mostly visiting blogs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment