Friday, June 18, 2021

Magical Layout

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a new layout featuring Creative Embellishments Wisteria, Sitting Fairies, Fantasy Word Set, Bird Baths, Fairy Trio,

 and Fern Foliage 5. 

I love flowers!  Wisteria is one of my favorites because it's so lush and I love the way it hangs over walkways and garden arbors.  This layout was so fun to create and one of my favorited embellishments is fairies.  It allows me to go into an imaginary dream world and just create.

To alter the chipboard pieces I used several different embossing powders.  I started out with a glittery white embossing powder and then layered on black embossing powder for the

 Sitting Fairies, Fantasy Word Set, Bird Baths, Fairy Trio.

 

For the Wisteria I started out with the glittery white, then went with glittery purple and then black. I used a purple wax rub on all the chipboard pieces.

Fern Foliage 5. was embossed with an Olive color. I highlighted them with turquoise wax rub.

 

 



 

To finish of this layout I added some flowers and glass pebbles from my stash.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment